Tahminin erken tamamlanması için koşullar
Conditions for early forecast completion
- Your forecast will be automatically completed at the price you specified or on the date you specified. When your forecast is completed on the date specified by you, the calculation of accuracy and profitability will be performed at the market closing quote or at 23:59 GMT. A forecast may end earlier than the date you specify if the market price has reached the forecast price within the range of the date deviation.
- Range of date deviation is a time range of ¼ of the time before and after the date the forecast opens. If the maximum date deviation deadline coincides with a weekend or a public holiday, it is carried over to the next business day. If the minimum date deviation deadline coincides with a weekend or a public holiday, it will be carried over to the previous working day. In this range, you can manually close a forecast at the current price without losing the accuracy and profitability of the forecast. In case of auto-renewal of the forecast, its completion date is moved to the new date specified in this range.
- Auto-renewal forecast is an opportunity to extend the forecast period up to the specified date if the price has not reached the specified level within the time frame you have set.
- You can extend the forecast period by selecting the Auto-renewal function on the My forecasts page in your Account.
- If the market price has not reached the forecasted price on the set date, the forecast can be automatically prolonged for a period not exceeding ¼ of the forecast duration from the set date. During this period, the forecast may also be automatically closed at the price you specified, or at the end of the deviation range interval of the date. Accuracy and yield calculations will be made at the market close price or at 23:59 GMT on the end of the range. When a forecast is manually closed, accuracy and yield calculations will be performed at the time of its closing.
- You can Complete a manually placed forecast before the end date set by you.
- If you manually close a forecast when ¾ of the time has elapsed from the time it was placed to its completion, accuracy and yield calculations will be performed according to the current completion price.
- If you close a forecast when ¾ of the time has passed since its placement until its completion, the accuracy calculation will be equal to 0, and the profitability calculation will be carried out according to the current completion price.