Rules and documents
Rules for commenting on forecasts
- A published forecast will add value in the eyes of users if you use comments on the forecast.
- In the attached comments, we recommend that you express your thoughts and conclusions in a way that is understandable to users, given that users can be both professional traders and amateurs who may have a poor understanding of market analysis methods.
- Comments on the forecast can be placed as text with the possibility of attaching files in JPEG, PDF, PNG, DOC, MOV, MP4, AVI and MKV formats.
- In the comments to the forecast, there is no need to talk about your successes in trading, forecasting markets and the results of previous forecasts. After the forecast is completed, the calculations of the trend accuracy, price and profitability will do it for you. Also, when you publish your new forecast, the symbol accuracy will be indicated in your completed forecasts for this symbol.
- Respect the time of users – use the necessary minimum amount of text and graphs to explain on the basis of what you made this forecast. Do not add a large number of emoticons or emojis, and do not write everything with CAPS-LOCK.
- It is forbidden to indicate your personal data in the comments, including links to the website, blogs, social networks, email, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, phone number, bank card and wallet data, offer paid or free services, indicate the name of the company, information about gifts, sweepstakes, lotteries and any other announcements, as well as any other contact information.
- It is forbidden to post information on direct or indirect advertising nature. Please contact us for advertising.
- The comments must refrain from rude, abusive, offensive, provocative, political, racist and sexist statements.
- The publication of erotic and pornographic materials is prohibited.